Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Don Beason responds..from Joyce Fitzpatrick who says she's representing him (at least in a PR way).

STATEMENT FROM DON BEASON



It is true that I made a loan to Dr. Black seven years ago. In spring, 2007 I provided testimony about this matter to a Federal Grand Jury in Wake County.

I recognize that making the loan was a serious error in judgment and I deeply regret it.

I apologize to my clients, to my fellow lobbyists, to members of the General Assembly and most of all to the citizens of North Carolina.

I am truly sorry.

Donald R. Beason
July 31, 2007

1 comment:

Blerim said...

These items do not cost much but need to be replenished when you are using a traditional fax machine in order for you to continue faxing. Online faxing gets rid of this problem by allowing you to preview your files on the computer. First, you need to ensure that you can get at faxes that have been sent to you via your email or an account online someplace. This can be used in the same way as the usual fax number. Best Internet Fax Service For Individuals And Small Businesses You are not capable to port your old fax number at this time. These are the simple devices that use to transform the data/ documents in written form by receiving and sending the faxes. -You must be at least 18 years or older.