Monday, August 13, 2007

Happy Monday!! I'm using this post to tell you about some new things! You may have noticed some changes to the format of this blog. We are just beginning to make some major changes to make this a more visually pleasing and useful blog as well. I'm also learning all the fancy things I'm able (not yet capable!) of adding. We're working to make this a great resource as well as news14.com for political and election coverage as we get ready to enter into an extremely important year. We're adding RSS feeds and I'm trying to figure out how to get audio and video links as well as links to my stories and shows, etc. It's not super hard but I just need some time to get it all figured out as well as getting the rest of my job duties done every day if you know what I mean!

Also, if you watch Political Connections and don't have DVR or tend to miss the episodes we have yet another tool to catch the show. The show is now on Carolina on Demand which you can find on Time Warner Cable channel 1234. Click on the politics tab and you'll see several shows. We're trying to keep shows up on the channel for about two months. The current show will show up on the channel Wednesday after the show airs.

No comments: