Thursday, January 17, 2008

Good morning from Charlotte!

Yes, I'm back in North Carolina but not for long. We came back with our satelite truck just in case our co-workers in the Queen Ctiy needed it if the snow and storm created havoc. It turns out there was a light snow here which remains on the ground but the streets are wet and a light rain is falling. That means after a quick shower we will hit the road again!

I think we're going to head to Fort Mill, SC first and check out the Ron Paul campaign this morning. He's a long shot but he has an interesting campaign and I'm guessing we'll have good access. We saw his blimp flying around Greenville yesterday.

Later we're heading to Clemson University to check out Mike Huckabee, who is campaigning with Chuck Norris and Ric Flair this afternoon. Okay, I know some of you can't wait until that event is over so I stop talking about it but it just strikes me funny!

Tonight we head back to Columbia.

So, quick plug. We are taping the entire Political Connections here in South Carolina so make sure to check it out Friday at 6pm and Sunday at 11am on News 14 Carolina.

By the way I need to write about the TV and radio ads later. You can't escape the insanity!!!

I'll update you later on our events. Drive safe and we'll chat soon!

No comments: