Thursday, December 06, 2007


TGIF..sort of..

I'm headed out of town for a long weekend and early Christmas with some of the in-laws! Headed up to Pittsburgh. I'll be there Sunday when the Steelers play the Patriots so my Sunday evening could be really fun or depressing! My wife is a major major Steelers fan (which is great because we watch football together every Sunday!).

Anywho, make sure to check out Political Connections this weekend. We take a look at charter schools this week and whether or not there should be more or less and what impact they have on North Carolina after 10 years. It airs on News 14 Carolina at 6pm Friday and Sunday at 11am.

We're working on a pretty exciting interview for Political Connections as well over the next week.

I'm also beginning a plan to cover the South Carolina Primaries in January.

Should be fun! Have a great weekend and I'll be back at it on Tuesday!

No comments: