Friday, February 02, 2007

Kevin Geddings won't be sentenced until April. Just got off the phone with the U.S. Attorneys office and that's what we are told. I was looking at my calendar and did some research and realized it hadn't been reported yet so I made the phone call and there we are.

You'll remember for Rep. Michael Decker was supposed to be sentenced Monday as well, but he too had his sentencing pushed back until April.

In the meantime, we did a great story (at least I think!) about the Council of State taking up the death penalty issue next Tuesday. I interviewed Agriculture Commissioner Steve Troxler. He's a farmer born and bred and you can tell he's not real pleased about being put in this position. Think about it, an auditor or a farmer having to make such a decision.

Should be interesting to say the least!

No comments: