Thursday, October 25, 2007

Happy Thursday! Anyone else wish they were laying on the couch or in bed watching movies all day? Wow, we need the rain bad but holy cow these days make me groggy.

Speaking of rain, on a day it actually did rain, Governor Easley made a plea to lawmakers (Congress) for relief for our farmers. He pointed out loans won't work because the crops are dead and farmers can't pay back those loans. It's all part of a federal discussion whether or not to leave cash in a fund for declared emergencies or disasters instead of offering low interest loans like they often do now.

I've been a little AWOL on this blog in the last couple days but I'm hoping it will pay off. I'm working on a couple really exciting projects and could tell you more on one as soon as tomorrow. I'm hoping to have a very interesting interview for Political Connections very soon.

Rumors are flying about other Democrats who are being pushed, want to, or are trying to run from running against Jim Neal and eventually Elizabeth Dole. Trying to hash them out and put something on here soon. Let you know as soon as I do!

No comments: