Monday, August 18, 2008

Heading to the DNC soon

I'm back blogging! Sorry it's been a while. I'm having to adjust to an entirely new job on the anchor desk. While it may seem like all I do is read, there is much much more that goes into the job.

Anywho, I've actually got some big political interviews in the next three days and plan to blog about them extensively starting on my shift tomorrow evening so check for that!

In addition, I leave Saturday for Denver to cover the Democratic National Convention. I will be filing daily reports on www.news14.com and on News 14 Carolina statewide. In addition, I'll be blogging on this here blog daily so make sure to check it out. I'll likely be doing a story on NC bloggers as well.

I'll also be taping the entire episode of Political Connections next week from Denver and this week's show will have a very very prominent guest you won't want to miss!

Stay tuned!!!

No comments: